Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club Mailing List
At LSAC we run several mailing lists so that members can contact each other easily. Members are normally automatically subscribed, but just in case we've got it wrong then you can also subscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are subscribed to a mailing list then you may send emails to ANY of the email groups:
- email@example.com - All current club members
- firstname.lastname@example.org - All club instructors
- email@example.com - All members of the committee
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Senders / White Lists
If you have been added to the mailing lists and are still not receiving email, then you may want to try adding us to your email providers white list.
Hotmail / Outlook Users
- Navigate to your web mail, e.g. www.outlook.live.com
- Click on the cog icon towards the top right of the web page
- At the bottom of the settings pane, click "View all Outlook settings"
- In the list, select "Junk Email"
- In "Safe senders and domains" click "+ Add"
- Type "lsac.co.uk" and then press enter
- In "Safe mailing lists" click "+ Add"
- Type "email@example.com" and then press enter
- At the top of the settings pane, click "Save"
GMail / Google Mail Users
- Navigate to your web mail, e.g. www.gmail.com
- Click on the cog icon on the top right of the web page
- Select Settings
- On the tab bar across the top select "Filters" and then click "Create a new filter"
- In the "From" field type "lsac.co.uk" and then click "Create filter with this search"
- Select the option for "Never send it to Spam"
- Click the "Create filter" button
Yahoo! Mail Users
- Navigate to your web mail, e.g. www.mail.yahoo.com
- Mouse over the cog icon on the top right of the web page
- Select Settings
- In the menu on the left hand side click "Filters" and then click "Add"
- Enter a filter name, e.g. LSAC, then in the "From" field use "contains" and type "lsac.co.uk"
- Leave the "Then move message to this folder" set to "Inbox"
- Click the "Save" button, and then "Save" again
Next Club Meeting
Tuesday 31 March 2020
Why not join us for a chat?
Diving and Dive Trips
Sat 28 - Sun 29 March 2020
Menai Strait Run (RIB)
Sat 23 - Tue 26 May 2020
Falmouth, Cornwall (RIB)
Sat 06 - Sun 07 June 2020
Swanage (Hard Boat)
Sat 11 - Sun 12 July 2020
Poole/Portsmouth/Weymouth (TBC) (Hard Boat)
Sat 22 August 2020
Blue Shark Experience
Falmouth, Cornwall (Hard Boat)
Sat 28 - Mon 31 August 2020
Skomer Marine Reserve (Hard Boat)
Events and Socials
Sat 01 Feb 2020
Annual Dinner, The Greyhound, Lutterworth