Learn to Scuba Dive in Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Your Adventure Starts Here!
Do you imagine yourself swimming amongst coral reefs, surrounded by brightly coloured fish, turtles, dolphins and manta rays? We want to help you to turn that dream into a reality!
We love to arrange trips abroad to places such as the Red Sea which offer unforgettable experiences due to their warm, clear water with a huge amount of colourful marine life.
Of course we also like to go diving around the rich and varied UK coastline, plus we're often found at inland dive sites.
Why not learn to scuba dive now, so that you're ready to join us on our next trip?
Learn to Scuba Dive
The first thing we recommend is to come for a taster session, refered to as a 'try dive'.
A try dive allows you to confirm you're comfortable using scuba equipment underwater before commiting to a full course. It's also a great opportunity to come and meet us, to check you're happy with a club environment, and to ask any questions about learning to dive.
Once you've decided you love diving as much as we do then the next step is to sign up for an Ocean Diver course, this is the first scuba diving qualification and has no prerequisites. It consists of theory lectures, lessons in the pool and lessons in open water.
What We Can Offer
- A friendly and sociable club that people enjoy being part of.
- Caring and patient instructors who will help you learn at your own pace and who will continue to support you after you have qualified.
- Qualifications that are recognised and respected world-wide (we follow the British Sub-Aqua Club syllabus).
- Club scuba diving equipment that can be used whilst learning.
- Dive buddies that like to go diving regularly.
- Training at all levels from complete novice to advanced diver.
- Supplimentary training courses for wherever your diving interests head. Learn to drive the club boat, take underwater pictures and videos, provide effective first aid and much much more.
Where and When to Find Us - Lutterworth, Leicestershire
We're normally found at Lutterworth Sports Centre (LE17 4RB) on Tuesday evenings between 19:30 and 22:00.
Everyone is welcome to come along for a chat, to see what we do and to get to know us a little.
It's best to contact us beforehand if possible, so that we can confirm that we're going to be there.