The Benefits of Joining Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club
Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club Member Benefits
- Scuba diving and snorkelling training available at all levels from beginner to advanced
- Friendly, patient and professional diving instructors who will help you learn at your own pace. Instructors are all DBS checked volunteers
- BSAC qualifications which are recognised and respected world-wide
- Ability to spread some of the cost of learning to dive over the entire year
- Club scuba equipment available to use throughout training
- Many skill development training courses available, for example learn to dive in a dry suit, take underwater pictures and video and improve your first aid skills
- Free use of Lutterworth swimming pool on Tuesday evenings between 21:00 and 22:00 (family members are also more than welcome)
- An active diving scene including regular visits to inland sites such as Stoney Cove and Chepstow, plus many trips to the UK coast and overseas every year
- Use of the club dive boat (RIB) for diving or recreation (once suitably qualified)
- Many socials throughout the year including an annual Christmas dinner, summer BBQs and quiz nights
- The additional protection of having a dedicated welfare officer to safeguard our junior and vulnerable adult members
We welcome divers with existing qualifications from any agency, to come diving with us, and to continue your training with us should you wish to.
We offer a discounted membership rate to junior members (12 to 17 years of age) and students. We do ask that a parent or legal guardian of junior members also joins at a minimum of a social member and is present at the site of all theory and practical training and on any club trips. We also require proof of age for junior members.
British Sub-Aqua Club Member Benefits
Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club is a branch of the British Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC), the largest dive club in the world. As such we follow BSACs guidelines and diver training syllabus.
BSAC membership provides additional benefits including 3rd party diving insurance and a free monthly copy of SCUBA magazine.