The Benefits of Joining Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club
Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club is a branch of the British Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC), the largest dive club in the world. As such we follow BSACs guidelines and diver training syllabus - the BSAC diver qualifications we offer are recognised worldwide.
BSAC membership provides other benefits including 3rd party diving insurance. Furthermore full BSAC members receive monthly copies of Scuba magazine for free.
Lutterworth Sub-Aqua Club Benefits
LSAC provides free BSAC training to all of it's members (excluding the cost of course materials) at all levels from novice to advanced plus many skill development courses (for example boat handling, first aid, chartwork and position fixing). The club instructors are all professionally qualified and CRB checked volunteers and allow training to happen at a pace and to a level that suits the individual.
Being a member of LSAC also has the following benefits:
- Ability to spread the cost of learning to dive over the entire year
- Unlimited use of club scuba equipment throughout training
- Free use of Lutterworth swimming pool on Tuesday evenings between 21:00 and 22:00 (family members are also more than welcome)
- An active diving scene including regular visits to inland sites plus many trips to the UK coast and overseas every year
- Use of the club RIB for diving or recreation (once suitably qualified)
- Many socials throughout the year including an annual Christmas dinner, summer BBQs and quiz nights
- The additional protection of having a dedicated welfare officer to safeguard our junior and vulnerable adult members
We welcome members with existing qualifications (from any agency), either for training or just to go diving.
We offer a discounted membership rate to junior members (12 to 17 years of age) and students. We do ask that a parent or legal guardian of junior members also joins at a minimum of a social member and is present at the site of all theory and practical training and on any club trips. We also require proof of age for junior members.
Next Club Meeting
Lutterworth Sports Centre
Tuesday 21 January 2020
Why not come and meet us?
Diving and Dive Trips
Sat 28 - Sun 29 March 2020
Menai Strait Run (RIB)
Sat 23 - Tue 26 May 2020
Falmouth, Cornwall (RIB)
Sat 06 - Sun 07 June 2020
Swanage (Hard Boat)
Sat 11 - Sun 12 July 2020
Poole/Portsmouth/Weymouth (TBC) (Hard Boat)
Sat 22 August 2020
Blue Shark Experience
Falmouth, Cornwall (Hard Boat)
Sat 28 - Mon 31 August 2020
Skomer Marine Reserve (Hard Boat)
Events and Socials
Sat 01 Feb 2020
Annual Dinner, The Greyhound, Lutterworth